Friday, October 07, 2016

Multiple Toymakers Planet of the Apes Playsets



Next to the wonderful toys by Mego, these Multiple toys Planet of the Apes sets are by far my favourites. I just recently scored one of my grails:





For many ages I've been after this set, the combination of army men with apes totally reminds me of "Battle for the Planet of the Apes" (easily my favourite Apes movie as a kid. Lucky for me, the stars lined up for me this summer.


It would behoove me to rip off the (very tight!) shrink wrap but I honestly want to hit a sandbox people. Have a great weekend!


Want more Multiple Toys? Check out the 1976 Multiple TOys Catalog for Apes, Kung Fu and Batman!



More Planet of the Apes Merchandise

planet of the apes azrak hamway toysplanet of the apes well made toys

1 comment:

Alan said...

My son is 19 now, but when he was younger I showed him the Apes films, and "Battle" was his favorite as well. I like it a great deal too. Even with the reduced budget, they told a good story.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin