Thursday, July 14, 2016

Official Batman Battery Operated Zoom Cycle


I lucked out recently and found this awesome piece of AHI Batman goodness locally for a decent price. So, I thought it would be wonderful time to showcase it a little here. More after the jump!


First off, I love that box art, we live in an age of regulated style guides where the brand has to have a certain sameness. I've actually worked on Batman merchandise and seeing a box this wonderful and unique unto itself makes me happy.




The Toy itself is a step above from the usual AHI Rack Toys and it needs batteries, to be exact, three D batteries. I don't have any of those.



The insides are pretty basic but I love the Batman figure and Zoom Cycle itself. 



Not every character deserves the Evel Knievel treatment but Batman always does.


Speaking of ZoomCycles if anyone has this one for sale, PLEASE CONTACT ME! I know it's out there.

More AHI Batman:


1 comment:

Seventiesfan said...

All I have of this is the Batman figurine that I found recently on Ebay. In Christmas 1975 I got the radio controlled Batcycle. I have no idea what happened to it. Luckily I still have photos and even an audio recording of myself playing with it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin