Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Land of the Lost Moonbase Rocket



 

I'd make a joke but somebody, somewhere would send me an email rationalizing this toy by citing an episode that I've somehow missed where this makes complete, perfect sense. 

So fine, here is a moonbase rocket from Land of the Lost, a series that may have taken place on the moon and featured many rockets. If anyone needs me I'll be at scotch.....



Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings is a limited edition 144 page book from the creator of Plaid Stallions. Order from us and get three free promotional post cards.

5 comments:

Richard said...

Next time make it a real challenge. This one was too easy:

http://lotl.popapostle.com/html/episodes/LOTL70/Hurricane.htm

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe there was some crossover episode with The Lost Saucer or Far Out Space Nuts.

Evan Hanson said...

My mind is blown. I had totally forgotten about that episode.

Seventiesfan said...

You'll have to admit this makes more sense than the Laverne & Shirley Secretary Set.

Alphacentaurian said...

69 cents?! The cost was 69 cents?! How in Kroft's name did they get away with that?!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin