Monday, March 17, 2014

A Green Celebration



Alternative title "Kiss me I'm 25% Irish".  I thought with it being St Patrick's Day, we'd look back at some of the greenest outfits of the 1970s. Yep, it's a clip show and I'm most likely hung over already, so let me catch a nap and you check out more after the jump:





The name tags/ties are so Dad's not embarrassed when he can't remember your name. Daddy's slurring because he's tired, children.




The world needs more vests and is that velvet i see?



One of my favourite PS models, Lanny is unable to look bad in anything. This man could make a suit of soiled diapers look and smell good people...



This man is about to cut a bar of Irish Spring in half and explain it's freshness.




"The leader is serving green koolaid today, must be a special occasion"



Finally we have the Maxi, the greatest outfit known to mankind, which I'm  currently trying to sell on Ebay. So if you're a large and think you're cool enough (The outfit doesn't fit me and makes me look like a hated Doctor Who villain from the late 1980s)  you can check it out here.

Have a great St Paddy's day people, I'll be at home waiting for you tourists to get the heck out of my bar.

3 comments:

johnmiic said...

I'd be more interested in the outfit to the right of the Maxi. I could use it for the next Ark II convention. Did you notice the guy's hand to the right? Gahhhh!!!! They Live!

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is TR.

Oh Wow! Ouch. I Didn't know they made GI Joe costumes for adults. :)

senormedia said...

ooh, I am a 38 waist...

A little out of my "damn the heating system just went out" price range this year, though.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin