Saturday, January 25, 2014

More Man Mates Fashions


Presenting Pink Panther and Sea Breeze, two new crazy 70s concoctions by the mad doctor of polyester, Steve. Steve has enlisted the mad sewing skills of Theresea and the art magic of Scott Adams of Secrtet Fan Base to create these awesome limited edition outfits.


Both these creations are available for a limited time, if interested email here. Please don't email me, I don't have them!



All I can say is, I'm happy these folks are working with me and not against me. 


5 comments:

Doug said...

Oh good lord! Thinking of the secret identity possibilities when I was playing with my Megos 40 years ago!

The mind boggles...

Doug

Unknown said...

Great blog a wealth of reference!

Sabrina Steyling said...

I gotta admit, those are pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

These are pretty cool, but where are the ladies?

Plaidstallions said...

From what I've heard, we can expect "Brick's Chicks" some time in the future.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin