Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Franken Squirt

AHI Frankenstien Squirt gun

I've always wanted one of these AHI squirt guns, but they're so rare and desirable that I could never come close. The other thing that held me back was paying a beefy sum for a squirt gun. I don't know why that should bother me but it did.

AHI Frankenstien Squirt gun

Fortune smiled on me and I managed a good deal on my favourite monster, Frankenstein. As much as I like the other two, I don't feel the need to "Collect 'em all"




OK when I see this display, it kind of makes me want to get them all but I probably won't.  Right?



Rack Toys: Cheap, Crazed Playthings is a limited edition 144 page book from the creator of Plaid Stallions. Order from us and get three free promotional post cards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin