Thursday, November 29, 2012

Yeah, so this happened today


After four days of wrestling with one of the most horrible courier companies known to man, my advance copies of Rack Toys are here.

This is the first time I've ever actually held my book and I admit I was shaking. Mostly because I was really worried that there would be something, anything in there that would make me want to not release it.

There are little things in here I'd like to do again, but I think that's an author's prerogative  I doubt the majority of folks would notice these things but take pleasure in knowing that they make me crazy. 

Anyway, these samples will go to family and friends, distributors and the crew that helped make this book a reality. The rest of the copies are already on their way set to arrive in December.

If anybody needs me I'll be reading.





Check out the facebook page for our upcoming book.

12 comments:

Sam G said...

Congrats! Looking forward to reading it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I look forward to gawking at it soon :)

MHW said...

Good for you, man.

Sabrina Steyling said...

Very awesome! Give yourself a pat on the back, seriously. Love the cover!

Bob said...

Fantastic, well done!

josephgioielli said...

Can't wait to get my cheap plastic mitts on them.

Wings1295 said...

Congrats!

Plaidstallions said...

Thanks folks, I hope you all really like it.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure we will love it! Thanks for the postcards, Bri!

Peace,
David Schumacker

Galaxy Ghoul said...

That's awesome! And thanks for the postcards, BTW. Had a quick question for when I order a copy. What's the best way to order a copy, that benefits you the most, payment-wise?

I had planned to use Amazon, but if there's another way that gets more $$$ back in your hands, I rather go that route.
Thanks again an can't wait to see this bad boy,
Matt

Tex said...

Dittos to what Dr. G said--I wanna make sure you get the biggest piece of the plastic pie on this one!

And will this be a hardcover or softcover?

Tex
(the Brick Mantooth #1 will be reading this before I get my mitts on it, I think)

Plaidstallions said...

I'll be putting copies up on my store when it arrives:
http://www.plaidstallions.com/store/index.html

and yes, that'll help me get closer to break even faster. Thanks for that thought folks, I really appreciate it.

I'll also be throwing in more goodies with it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin