Saturday, November 26, 2011

Help me R2 D2, you're my only hope

RD D@ Mall Appearance

Simon of The Art Hustle sent in this glorious shot of his wife circa 1978 in Jackson, Mississippi at a movie theatre event with "R2 D2". Note the wonderful hand painted Star Wars collage in the background.

I pretty much love all mall appearance shots I get in but these home grown Star Wars ones have become my personal favourites.

Be sure to check out Simon's site The Art Hustle where he makes pop culture/art trading cards, including one of this very image.


plaid Stallions mall appearance gallery

2 comments:

Steven Fallon said...

That is a great picture!

Brad Baranet said...

I wonder who she is? I lived in the same area around the same time and I'm guessing was about the same age! (O.k., I know it's not THAT small a world.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin