Monday, April 19, 2010

Son of AHI Monsters

A few more variations added to the Azrak Hamway Monster Toy Galleries, cataloging these seems to be kind of endless, which I kind of liks.


 AHI Frankenstein


Above is another one of these end of the line cupped hand versions, this time it's of Frankenstein. I think it's funny these versions come wearing cleats, I guess Franky just came from Soccer practice.


 AHI Frankenstein


And this Mummy complete our section on the wrist jointed versions of the figures, as you can see the Mummy has himself a big hairy "Sean Conneryesque" chest going on. That's because all the figures share a torso..


AHI Monster Gallery

I've spent a little time upgrading and organizing the growing AHI Monsters section of the site, check it out.


1 comment:

Retro Hound said...

I really wanted some of these when I was a kid. My mom wouldn't allow it, and now my wife won't allow it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin