Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Prehistoric Display


My pal Ray Miller sent over these cool shots of his new display of Aurora Prehistoric Scenes model kits at the Kruger St Toy and Train Museum in Wheeling West Virginia.


As featured here before, Ray has one of the premiere collections of these kits including rare prototypes like this beauftiul build up of the giant bird.


As an aside, I highly recommend the Kruger St. Toy and Train Museum as a family outing, I visit there each year for the Mego Meet Con and it really is a fun place to explore. Ray's cool prehistoric scenes display runs for the next three months.

1 comment:

Will Errickson said...

Beautiful stuff. I had that big red T. Rex when I about four or five, but I don't think I ever put it together; I think it was missing some parts. But pieces of it--a sharp tooth, a claw, a piece of the tail--still litter my parents' basement, over 30 years later!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin