Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pick a Set From the Denim Patch




What was with the obsession with patches? I never really got that but I honestly remember thinking they looked cool.


DVD Day


Just in time for the election is this limited edition DVD of Politically themed School House Rock segements. Just hearing the words "Schoolhouse Rock" puts "conjunction junction" in my head for the rest of the day.

Anyway, while you do get classic stuff like "I'm just a bill" you are far better off picking up The 30th Anniversary Edition for like a buck more.

Other than that this week also sees a release of quintessential 70's gangster cinema with the Godfather Trilogy. If you haven't already picked these up, they may be of interest. How else would you be able to catch the 100 or so references to it a day on "Opie and Anthony"?

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

Patches were huge in the 70s. I remember being patch obsessed.

When I first came to this blog today I thought the title had something to do with a death match because I read it quickly and moved on to the body of the post. It took me a minute to realize that there was no death matching going on here. Bummer.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin