Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Why I love Catalogs


For me, my enjoyment of catalogs boils down to images such as this G.I. Joe page and a single moment in time. When I was two years of age, I caught croup something bad and had to be left in the hospital. I was panicked and inconsolable, my mother remembered having an Eaton's catalog on her and gave it to me, I went silent. Apparently I didn't even say goodbye, something I'm still reminded of to this day.

Thanks to everyone for making July the best month plaidstallions has ever had, we've been growing steadily for the last eight months but July was over the top. I'm glad I'm not alone in my love of this material.

4 comments:

chunky B said...

That is a great catalog page!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Many memories! Does anyone know where I can get an old 1976-78 Coleco Catalog?

Anonymous said...

I love this website!

senormedia said...

I had both Danger Alert and Escape From Danger - the grappling hook was keen.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin