Friday, July 27, 2007

Yet Another Smelly Old Lingerie Catalog.....

vintage lingerie catalog

Even though I swore I'd never do it again there was something fun about the previous House of Kesman Lingerie catalog so I had to find another. This one is more of the same with models that slightly resemble your aunt with airbrushed nipples showing off the finest in non breathable bedroom fabrics. Oh and ladies? There's a little eeeewww-la-la for you too......


vintage lingerie catalog
Disclaimer: Eventhough it seems impossible, it might be prudent to deem this page NSFW as it does feature scantily clad ladies.

3 comments:

rob! said...

ah, a time when women could enjoy carbs and still be considered sexy enough to pose for lingerie photos.

"another piece of bread before you go back on the set, susie?"

Swinebread said...

I wish my friend's mom looked that good.

Steve said...

I think she's pretty attractive, actually.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin