Thursday, October 05, 2006

More Mego Star Trek Madness

cool mego star trek goodies

Mego did a really good job with Star Trek, the electronic role play toys are some of the coolest around. They have a wonderful kind of crudeness that kind of reminds me of the hardware on the original series

I especially remember being interested in the communicators, my neighbor Dan Munns had them and I think that was the reason we were friends. Dan wasn't really into toys all that much (more of a sports nut) so i often ended up playing catch.

Also on the page is the Remco phaser, check out this cool vintage pic of a kid holding one.


1 comment:

rte148 said...

My friend David had the Phaser Battle game. Wicked cool for its time, and made an awesome prop for our non-ST game playing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin